The founding team is one of the most important criteria, if not the most important criteria, for investors when deciding to invest in a startup or not. After that comes the assembling of the dream team to execute your vision! This crash course will provide you with key advice and tips on how to be an impeccable startup leader that everyone wants to follow!
- Marten Mickos, HackerOne
- Megan Smith, Google
- David Gurle, Symphony
- Bill Reichert, Garage Technology Ventures
- Mary Bui-Pham, Yahoo
- Steven Schuurman, Elastic
Why take this crash course?
- You want to become the best startup leader!
- Get key advice from exceptional leaders
- Learn the difference between good and bad management
Sign up for a free account to unlock this course.
Start the course by clicking on the first question below.
Become an Impeccable Startup Leader
Sign up for free to unlock entire course!
- What is my role as a leader in a startup?
- What makes a great leader?
- How do I become a great founder and CEO?
- How do you know if the decision you made was right?
- What are the common mistakes of bad management?
- What is the best way to delegate tasks and to make sure it’s completed?
- How can I improve my employees’ loyalty?
- How can I efficiently lead a team with varying personalities?
- How do you evaluate your team’s performance?
- How do you increase the team’s engagement and productivity?
- How do you successfully lead and manage a distributed team?