Finding talent in Silicon Valley is difficult. Talent is expensive and picky in Silicon Valley. You’re probably wondering if you need to provide that free lunch made by Michelin chefs in order to convince them to work for you and the answer is no. However, be ready for it to take time and effort to find the best fit! Despite the time it takes to find the person you desperately need it will all be worth it. In this crash course, experts will provide you with advice and tips on important things to consider when recruiting the dream team!
- Emil Eifrem, Neo Technology
- Bill Reichert, Garage Technology Ventures
- Nolan Bushnell, Modal VR
- Anna Counselman, Upstart
- Abby Maldonado, Pinterest
Why take this crash course?
- Talent is a scarcity and you need tips and tricks to attract the best talent
- Learn how to find, keep and nurture the best talent.
- Find out what the best composition is for building a startup team
Sign up for a free account to unlock this course.
Start the course by clicking on the first question below.
Building a Startup Team
Sign up for free to unlock the course!
- How does a perfect startup team look like?
- How can I convince someone to join my startup?
- How do you find the best talent?
- How do you keep and nurture talent?
- How much time should you spend on recruiting?
- How do I identify if they are a good hire?
- How do I build a more diverse team?
- How do you avoid unconscious bias when reviewing candidates?