In this crash course, attorneys from K&L Gates will provide you with some answers on important things to consider when deciding to incorporate in the US. The videos include answers on where and what type of incorporation, necessary documents, and bylaws to have in place, as well as cover some of the most common lawsuits against startups that you want to protect yourself from.
Why take this crash course?
- Learn important things to think about before incorporating in the US
- Get tips and tricks on what type of incorporation to set up
- Avoid unnecessary mistakes related to incorporation in the US
Sign up for a free account to unlock this course.
Start the course by clicking on the first question below.
Intro to Incorporation in the US
Sign up for free to unlock entire course!
- When do I need to incorporate a company in the US?
- What are the different forms of incorporation in the US?
- What state should I incorporate in?
- What is a certificate of incorporation?
- How many shares should be authorized in the certificate of incorporation?
- What are bylaws and the typical provisions found in them?
- What is important to include in a founders’ agreement?
- What is important to include in a shareholders’ agreement?
- When should you use a non-disclosure agreement?
- What are some of the most common lawsuits against startups?