Crash Course Description
Are you thinking day in and day out if you should start your business or not? Or perhaps you have decided already that you’re going to take a jump on it and build your own startup. Then this crash course will provide you with some things to consider before investing your entire fortune in building your startup company because it may or may not require blood, sweat, and tears to build a successful company.
- Jessica Mah, InDinero
- Rakesh Tondon, Le Tote
- David Gurle, Symphony
- Gurjeet Singh, Ayasdi
- Slava Rubin, Indiegogo
- Nolan Bushnell, Modal VR
- Steven Schuurman, Elastic
- Adeo Ressi, Founders Institute
Why take this course?
- Listen and overcome the biggest challenges when building a startup company
- Hear how a typical life is as an entrepreneur
- Learn what makes a startup successful and what’s waiting ahead
Start the crash course by clicking on the first question below.
To know before building a startup company
Sign up for free to unlock the course!