Learn from the experience of our speakers – Tomasz Tunguz
Venture Capitalist, Redpoint Ventures
Tomasz Tunguz is a Venture Capitalist and joined Redpoint in 2008. He has invested in Axial, Dremio, Expensify, Electric Imp, Looker, and ThredUP. He is an active blogger at Tomtunguz.com. Before joining Redpoint,Tomasz Tunguz was the product manager for Google’s AdSense social-media products and AdSense internationalization.
Tomasz Tunguz attended Dartmouth College, where he rowed on the crew team (Go Green!) and graduated as a George Revitz Fellow with a BA in mechanical engineering, a BE in machine learning, and a master’s degree in engineering management.
Watch his startup advice below where he answers the questions:
- Why and when should I go public?
- What should I pay attention to in the term sheet?
- What are some milestones that investors are looking for?
- When is the right time to raise capital?
- How much capital should I raise?
- How is the valuation of a startup determined?
Find more fundraising advice from investors here, startupedia.info/funding/.