Kira Noodleman/ June, 2018
Blockchain Technology - Challenges, Opportunities & Fundraising
At Startupedia’s VC Connect Q&A Webinar startup founders get to connect with an investor to discuss fundraising and challenges within a specific tech vertical.
We had guest speaker Kira Noodleman, investor at Bee Partners for a Q&A discussion on Blockchain and fundraising! Watch this video to get answers on the challenges and opportunities of Blockchain.
Kira Noodleman answer the following questions in the webinar:
- 1:13 – Why is Bee Partners focusing on Blockchain?
- 3:35: – How does investors see the market potential for Blockchain?
- 6:39 – How many active blockchain companies do you see in the market right now?
- 9:08 – What are the major challenges that the Blockchain industry must overcome?
- 12:00 – How can you best categorize Blockchain related startups into buckets?
- 16:38 – Which one of the buckets do you think is more promising?
- 19:12 – What aspects are you looking for in Blockchain startups that are different from when looking into startups from other segments?
- 21:49 – For an entrepreneur who doesn’t have a network of investors how can they get noticed by VCs?
- 22:46 – Any advice to female entrepreneurs who are fundraising the first time?
- 24:56 – What is your key advice to startups who are using Blockchain technology and currently fundraising?
Find a summary of key insights of the VC Connect Q&A webinar in this blog post.
Check out upcoming VC Connect Q&A Webinar at startupedia.info/vcconnect